The Private Risk Management Association (PRMA) is a member-owned independent non-profit association founded by leaders in the private risk management and insurance industry.
PRMA is the recognized forum and voice of the high net worth private risk and insurance management niche.
The mission of PRMA is to improve the advice, coverage and service provided to the high net worth insurance consumer through education and increased awareness. PRMA provides specialized education and information and establishes standards and credentials while raising the awareness of and advocating for the niche and consumers served.
- Promote and advocate for the specialist niche to high net worth consumers, their advisors and other stakeholders
- Empower and provide a forum for insurance, wealth management and related disciplines to share insights and drive issues that improve the advice, coverage and service offered to high net worth insurance consumers
- Ensure an informed and educated workforce for high net worth specialist insurers, agencies/brokerages and wealth management firms; provide continuing education credits for insurance licensure, CPAs, CFPs, and CLEs.
- Establish standards and distinguish those who have mastered the high net worth specialty through professional certification and awards
- Provide valuable networking, recruitment and career advancement services for corporate and individual association members
- Provide a content rich website, news feeds, publications and events for members that enhance career and business objectives