Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA) Certification is a series of six segments with corresponding exams offered through PRMA University online campus for professional development. The curriculum is comprised as follows:
- I. Fundamentals of Personal Risk Management
- II. Understanding the High Net Worth Universe
- III. Strategic Coverge Placement
- IV. Lifecycle Risk Management
- V. Understanding Specialty Risks
- VI. Personal Security, Life Safety and Protection
Each segment includes a blended approach of interactive and self-study learning opportunities; All learning is accomplished remotely from the location of your choice. There is no need to travel to a formal program. The program is flexible and can be tailored to match your schedule. Each segment has an estimated time frame of 8 hours to complete.
Upon successful completion of each segment, participants will receive a certificate from St. John’s University School of Risk Management’s Center for Professional Education. Participants will be awarded the CPRIA certification when all six segments have been successfully completed.