Profile: Kurt Thoennessen
Kurt Thoennessen is vice president of Ericson Insurance Advisors. He has 8 years of experience as a personal insurance advisor and leads Ericson's personal insurance service department. Kurt is a founding member of the Private Risk Management Association, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing education on the complex personal insurance needs of affluent individuals and families. He is also the founder of another industry group, with over 800 members, that is dedicated to peer-to-peer information sharing and education in the field of personal insurance. Kurt has been quoted in national periodicals including MarketWatch, CNN Money, Money magazine, and Car Collector magazine on insurance topics related to high value homes, automobiles and personal liability. He has also co-authored several articles on various insurance issues for Worth magazine. Kurt was chosen by Chubb insurance as one of 40 insurance advisors in the country to participate in their exclusive personal insurance certification program. This year-long curriculum, in conjunction with The Wharton School, brings the best personal insurance advisors in the country together to advance their expertise. A graduate of Boston University, Kurt is married with three daughters.
- Login Count: 39
- Join Date: 21/91/2015 64:00:00
- Last on: 09/21/2017 08:59:58
- Website: http://www.ericsoninsurance.com/
- Articles posted by this author:
- Coverage Guide: Flood Insurance Road Map For High End Homes
- 7 Hidden Homeowners Insurance Coverages You Should Know Before You Move
- Ransomware: Three Critical Mitigation Strategies Family Offices and High Net Worth Individuals Should Evaluate
- Engagement Ring Insurance: One key coverage difference you should know about
- VaporStream will make our communications more secure!
- Can I lower the Other Structures coverage limit on my million dollar homeowners policy?
- 7 Major Pitfalls of High Net Worth Personal Insurance Programs
- Can I lower the contents coverage on my million dollar home insurance policy?
- What should my deductible be for my million dollar home?
- Ride-sharing carries risks for HNW individuals and families