Individual Member Benefits
Exclusive Access to Private Risk Management Information and Private Risk Management Association (PRMA) Academy
- Exclusive access to enroll in the Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA) program and Advanced Chartered Private Risk Insurance Advisor (ACPRIA) (Two-year program). (additional fees apply)
- Access to our select Introduction to Family Office Risk Management course (additional fees apply)
- Obtain Continuing education credits in 42+ States and 5 Canadian provinces (additional fees apply)
- Member-only access to the PRMA Knowledge Base that provides you with research, surveys, presentations, and insights into timely topics in high net worth risk management
- Insight Series access, which is a dynamic collaboration between PRMA and industry leaders on pertinent topics in the high-net-worth space.
Networking and Connections with More Than 3,000 Members:
- Member rate for the annual PRMA Summit! Where our community comes together to collaborate, innovate & associate.
- Access to the PRMA Member Directory
- Participation in PRMA's, private online community, Collaborate
- Access to local PRMA Chapters throughout the U.S.
- Join the PRMA Diversity & Inclusion Team to champion advocacy for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the high-net-worth insurance community and throughout all communities that we serve.
- 10% Discount to the St. John’s University Tobin Center for Executive Education Commercial Insurance Fundamentals program.
- 10% Discount to the St. John’s University Tobin Center for Executive Education Personal Insurance Fundamentals program.
- 10% Discount with WebCE, the leading insurance continuing education provider in North America.
- 20% Discount on the High Value Home Consultant (HVHC) Program