Advanced CPRIA Admission Process
About Advanced CPRIA (ACPRIA) and Application Process
The ACPRIA is the next step in deepening your high net worth risk advisory expertise. Please review the description of the certification here.
Class Offering and Size:
Each two-year program will kick-off in an even calendar year and the program will be limited to 30 participants. We encourage all interested parties to submit their applications as soon as the submission period opens.
Eligibility for application to the ACPRIA requires that candidates possess a CPRIA certification, and their PRMA membership must be in good standing.
Admission into the ACPRIA program requires the completion of all elements below.
- Candidate Application
The course fee is $875.00 and will be billed after acceptance into the program.
2020 Submission Period:
- Submission Period Opens: March 30th
- Submission Period Closes: June 1st
- Application Review Period: June 1st - July 31st
- Acceptance Notifications: August 3rd
- Group Workshop - PRMA Summit Oct. 28 - Oct. 30, 2020 in Chicago, IL
- Group Project Presentations - PRMA Summit Nov. 7 - Nov. 9, 2021 in Chicago, IL
- Individual Research Submission by September 17, 2022