Corporate Plus Member Benefits
Exclusive Access to Private Risk Management Information and Private Risk Management Association (PRMA) Academy:
- Exclusive access to enroll in the Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA) program and the Advanced Chartered Private Risk Insurance Advisor (ACPRIA) (Two-year program). (additional fees apply)
- Access to our select Introduction to Family Office Risk Management course (additional fees apply)
- Access to our select Elements of Insuring to Value course (additional fees apply)
- Access to our select Personal Cyber Risk Management Series (additional fees apply)
- Obtain Continuing education credits in 42+ States and 5 Canadian Provinces (additional fees apply)
- Member-only access to the PRMA Knowledge Base that provides you with research, surveys, presentations, and insights into timely topics in high net worth risk management
- Insight Series access which is a dynamic collaboration between PRMA and industry leaders on pertinent topics in the high-net-worth space.
Networking and Connections with More Than 4,800 Members:
- Access to the PRMA Member Directory
- Listing in the exclusive PRMA Alliance page highlighting your expertise
- Participation in PRMA's, private online community, Collaborate
- Access to local PRMA Chapters
- Access to the PRMA Career Center
- Join the PRMA Diversity & Inclusion Team to champion advocacy for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the high-net-worth insurance community and throughout all communities that we serve
- 40% Discount on each Chartered Private Risk and Insurance Advisor (CPRIA) course
- 5% Discount on the Member rate for the PRMA Summit
- 10% Discount St. John’s University Tobin Center for Executive Education Commercial Insurance Fundamentals program.
- 10% Discount St. John’s University Tobin Center for Executive Education Personal Insurance Fundamentals program.
- 10% Discount with WebCE, the leading insurance continuing education provider in North America.
- 20% Discount on the High Value Home Consultant (HVHC) Program
$5,000 per calendar year