Elements of Insuring to Value
As insurance professionals know, accurate value is the bedrock of an effective property insurance program. Although it may seem a simple concept, prospects and clients do not always understand how these values are established.
In this course we will discuss the development and communication of appropriate insurance to value by using a three-element process: preparing the client by helping them understand insuring to value throughout the personal risk management process, the components of calculating property insurance values, and most importantly, communicating the values and their importance in a personal risk management program.
The member fee for the course is $100 for 30-day access and $150 for 60-day access.
CE credits are available for an additional fee.
Elements of Insuring to Value is offered on demand. You may register and begin your 30-day course access at any time.
Complete the following, in addition to the final assessment, to receive a certificate of completion:
- Online Learning Course: Preparation: Establishing and Communicating Replacement Cost and the Role it Plays in the Personal Risk Management Process
- Online Learning Course: Calculation - Establishing Property Values
- Expert's Corner Session 1: Demystifying the Replacement Cost Conversation
- Online Learning Course: Having the Replacement Cost Discussion with Confidence
- Expert's Corner: Successful Positioning of ITV and Overcoming Objections
Estimated Learning Commitment
Continuing Education Credits for P&C Producer Approved States shown below:
|3 Credits||4 Credits||5 Credits|
|CO, GA, WA||NE, TX||CA, FL|
|AZ, CT, IL, MI, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OK, PA|